Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've been feeling crafty!

I've been looking online at tutu bowholders like these but didn't want to spend that much money one one, and thought they looked easy enough to make myself. Of course mine's not as nice and neat as these, but Bella Rose and I are plenty pleased! Oh, and I had lots of tulle left over so I sorta went a little "tulle happy" in her room! ha!

I definitely didn't get my satin very smooth! And it would have looked better if it was padded on the bodice, but I didnt' have any batting and I didn't want to wait!
With some of her bows attached (and after Bella has rearranged them hundreds of times!)
I made this little tutu lamp shade with a tutu and some green tulle at top and a feathery rose. It may look dumb, I'm not sure, but I kinda like it!
Added a tulle bow to this frame (told you I was tulle happy!)

I painted this wall hanging for Bella Rose's nursery when she was first born and hope to always have it hanging in her room =)
Poor Tag doesn't have anything I've made for his part of the room just yet. I'm trying to come up with something. I guess girly projects just are a little easier for me!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment