Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

We had a nice, relaxing 4th weekend. We did get out for some fireworks that night. I LOVE going to fireworks shows! We set out to find some we had looked up online but then found there was some being set up right down the road from our apt. So we just parked at home and walked and avoided all the traffic...very nice! Here are some pics from the night!

Tom showing off his little fan! ha

Tag brought his toys to occupy him while waiting for the show to start


We hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog. Looks like you've quickly become a "blogger". I'm impressed. It took me awhile to figure it out. And I'm still trying! It's fun isn't it. And it can be very addicting. So many people's blogs to look at! It's like reality TV overload!! Hope you are enjoying Tulsa. Looks like you are. Tell Bella we are proud of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look older in every single post! Email me your address and I'll send some cards to the kids. I know how much I love getting happy mail--maybe Joey and Anthony can draw them some pictures and mail them.

    ReplyDelete