Thursday, October 29, 2009

Splashing in puddles...

While we were home it did a whole lot of raining. :( Being sick and indoors because of rain was in NO WAY how we intended our visit to WM to be!!! But one day the kids were feeling a little better and I decided to let them out to play in the puddles. They surely had a blast and I was glad to let them out to burn off some energy and do something they normally wouldn't be able to do! The mudhole they are playing in has been there for as long as I can remember. I remember having our baby ducks that we got for Easter one year in this hole when we were little. =) And yes, I do realize just how "redneck" this type of fun is!!!

I'll start with some "Before" and "After" pics of them! :)

Tag - Before.................................Tag - After


Bella - Before......................Bella - After



I think he's telling her to jump in the puddle with a really big jump! ;)
Ya gotta ride the scooters through it!
Miss Priss Pot

When Savannah and Abbie got home from school they joined them


Crazy kids!

Croquet anyone??


WOW!! But at least they had fun!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment