Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Belated post from the holidays

Here are a few pics from the holidays in West Monroe.


Our first day home! With Abbie and Savannah

Uncle Markie brought Bently over for a visit.

Tag and Savannah doing some chores! ;)

Abbie and Bell opted to do their nails and makeup instead!

Me with my parents on my mom's birthday.

With my sisters Cherie and Jaime.

Bella and Kate

Tag and Zak

Eating cake for my mom's bday

Mom in her new apron

An adorable little present under the tree!

Christmas morning!

Opening presents Christmas morning

Tag was so surprised when he got a DSi

Bella loving on her new baby

My parents' beautiful tree

Bella and her new pram

Bella and Poppy Christmas day

Our new holiday tradition...playing games! I absolutely love it!

Christmas at the Banks!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment